Sunday, June 04, 2006

Eleven-month anniversary!

I've been married almost a year--I can't believe it! In some ways it seems like we've been married all our lives, and in other ways it seems like no time at all. People make out marriage to be incredibly hard, and I don't quite understand that. Marriage to the wrong person is probably really hard... It does take work, of course, and compromise and all of that, but if you love the person it doesn't seem like hard work. Cynics would probably say I haven't been married long enough, but we did date almost seven years (since high school) so it isn't like we didn't know each other backward and forward before we got hitched.

Anyway, I don't meant to make anybody gag or anything. Probably got put in a mushy mood because I'm watching Runaway Bride while I sit here blogging on my laptop. Mmm multitasking...

No comments: