Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Beautiful Breck

Just got back Sunday from a week in Breckenridge, Colo.! JB and I skiied our hearts out--normally I'm not that great at sports, but this is one that I actually get. I think it has something to do with balance, maybe? Anyway, not much time to write at the moment, but I just downloaded lots of our fabulous pics of the trip and thought I'd post a few here.




JB and me scoping out Peak 8 before we skiied it the next day.


JB and me on the Peak 9 green slope. We were standing side by side, but I started sliding backward (typical) as the picture was being taken, hence my demented stance.



The Allaire Timbers Inn, the lovely, marvelous B&B where we stayed! All the buildings in Breck were decked out in Christmas lights. Oh and it snowed nearly every day we were there!

No comments: