Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Be my (twitter) friend

My fabulous designer friend Shannon recently joined Twitter and blogged about it. I've been considering it and finally took the plunge. It seems kind of weird to think anybody would be that interested in what I'm doing, but I'm already on Facebook so why not go all the way? My twitter updates are on the left-hand sidebar of the blog. I'd put them on the right-hand sidebar but this blog template doesn't have one and I have no idea how to make it get one.

Which brings me to another thought: I'm 25. When did this become too old to operate technology? It took me about 30 minutes to make my phone text twitter updates. I'm still not sure what all the twitter features do or what made-up twitter words like "@replies" mean. I think this must be what my mom feels like when she tries to open a text message on her cell phone.

3 comments:

shannon said...

Hooray, twitter friends! And I'm still figuring it out too. Remember when all there was to do on the internet was chatrooms?!

Chad Aaron Sayban said...

25 and too old for technology? That's ok. I'm 36 and I still doing have the foggiest idea what this "Twitter" you are talking about even is. See what you have to look forward to...

...what was I saying again?? ;-)

Becky said...

I know exactly what you mean, I can't even go to myspace without feeling anxious - it's too much for me! And I'm only 28!
:) Becky
http://www.stinkylemsky.typepad.com/