Friday, October 24, 2008

Who're you calling judgmental?

I'll admit it: I judge books by their covers. Totally do. Do I feel guilty about this? Only a little. But not really.

If you like judging books by their covers (or if you're bored) check out this site, where you get to see a cover and guess how many stars the book is rated on Amazon.

Some are obvious (Barack Obama's book) but others look like total crap and still have five-star ratings. A boring-looking grammar book? Also rated five stars. In fact, if you can't guess, just go ahead and guess five stars.

So far, I've gotten 5 out of 13 correct. Which I just shows how much I know.


Guess how many stars this book has? Look into his eyes...yeah, you know you want to read this book. I leaving right now to go buy it, just so this kitty won't be sad. Not really. But cats and libraries? Duh, sign me up. 'Cause I'm a big dork. A big cat-loving, library-loving dork.

No comments: