Thursday, November 06, 2008

Getcha some ladies

I'm sorry I've been lax on my posting this week. I've got approximately 1 million things to do, and I've procrastinated on about 675,000 of them, which really just adds unnecessary stress to my life.

So in lieu of a real post, here's a winner of a sign that JB and I spotted after lunch today:



Which immediately prompted a three-minute discussion in front of the sign about how JB could possibly get some ladies there (and gifts!) but I could not, since the ladies are only for men. We determined that lesbians shouldn't bother going to this store for a date, since it apparently does not have Women's Ladies.

Not to be crass here, but now I'm wondering if Joe's isn't a front for a brothel...what an insidious use of bad grammar.

2 comments:

Just_Me said...

That's worse than the sign I saw this week, a caution sign with quotation marks and a period outside the quotation marks. I spent quite some time staring at it while I visited the dentist trying to figure out how that had happened.

In the end I decided I really didn't want to know.

Michelle said...

Oh, that is unfortunate. Bad grammar on signs is annoying.