Friday, November 21, 2008

A personality of its own

You can take a Meyers Briggs personality test for your blog! Go here and enter your Web address.

Here's mine, pasted straight from my results. I think it's accurate, except for the part about not liking to plan ahead--that's definitely not me, harhar. Also not me is the slightly creepy photo that accompanies the description.

ESFP - The Performer

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.



The weird thing is, I took a Meyers Briggs test for myself here and I am INFJ (Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging) which is almost nothing like my blog, ESFP (Extroverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving). Not sure what this means, except that maybe I try to be less boring on the Internets than I am in real life?

4 comments:

Christy Raedeke said...

Wow, AC, what a COOL find! Can't wait to try it out on my blog!

I'll bet that I too will have a totally different blog personality than real-life personality. After all, one of my alternate universe dream jobs would be Tibetan Hermit...

:)

Chad in the Arizona Desert said...

One of those Meyers Briggs tests actually cost me a job once. The narrow-minded CFO we had didn't seem to like how different I was from everyone else. Oh well, I ended up a week later with a better company and more money...

...and she ended up fired 6-months later. :-)

AC said...

Wow I had no idea people take these things so seriously! Note to self: quit posting super-important personality info on the world wide web...

ricericebaby said...

I took it and got the same one as you! Great minds think alike :)