Friday, November 21, 2008

She only has four fingers, but her hair looks great!

Seriously, I had to post twice in one day because of the PhotoshopDisasters blog. I laughed my face off. All the airbrushing and skinny-fying done to models and celebrities probably makes you roll your eyes at how not-real they look. But bad Photoshopping jobs take not-real-looking to a whole new level.


I didn't see it at first. Take a closer look at her legs...

Yiiiikes.

This is my other favorite:


Good to know Sony is paying the big bucks for its graphic designers to remove unimportant things like fingers.

3 comments:

Chad in the Arizona Desert said...

Yikes is right...

...and on the first one, yuck!

Lenore said...

Wow - nice legs :)

fairyhedgehog said...

My stomach lurched when I saw what was odd about the legs but the worst thing is that I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't drawn our attention to it. How is that possible?