Monday, December 01, 2008

Bubba couldn't read this post

I spotted this over at Janet Reid's agent blog and of course had to take it for mine:

blog readability test

Click here to take it for yours. I guess my rating is accurate, though of course I'm jealous of Janet's genuis rating.

My old j-school professors always told us to write to "Bubba," the newspaper reader with the sixth-grade education. Of course Bubba is probably buried in the local sports section and not surfing writing blogs on his computer (does he have a computer?) so I think I'm ok.

What blog ratings did you guys get? Anyone out there a genius? Or (yikes) elementary school?

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I got elementary school. My journalism degree just got a big punch to the ego...

TerriRainer said...

Dang...high school level. I'll have to start using bigger words.

:) Terri