Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's addicting and I can't stop

Ok this was just too good not to post. It's from PhotoshopDisasters blog. Everytime I look at it, I discover something else wrong.



The first thing I saw was the little girl's hand. But the more I looked at it, I realized maybe it just looks weird, like it was photographed from the wrong angle. But her arm...does anyone else think it looks like it's kind of...inverted?

Then there's the camera. It's missing...like...everything that would make it a camera and not just a silver square of plastic. Whether they're taking a photo or looking at one that was just taken, there should be something on that camera.

Ok. Then there's the creepy man hand sitting on the woman's arm. But there's no man attached.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

I was wondering if you had noticed and were planning to mention the man hand! Creepy.

The little girl's hand is missing fingers. Gross.

This whole picture is wrong...

Michelle said...

You didn't mention the man hand until right at the end so I thought you'd missed it as well! What an awdful angle that little girl's arm is in, I can't look at it without cringing.

AC said...

Ok I'm embarrassed to admit that the guy's hand is the last thing I saw. When I look at it on my blog it seems so obvious, but on the image blown up big on the PhotoshopDisasters blog, it wasn't...at least that's what I'll tell myself.

TerriRainer said...

OMG you are too funny!

Things like that drive me CRAZY!

:) Terri