Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obamania!

I was going to post snippets of my favorite parts from President Obama's Inaugural Address, but I can't. They're all my favorite parts.

I haven't seen his speech or swearing-in yet (I've been at work and internet streaming was not cooperating). I'll watch it this afternoon or tonight, but in the meantime I satisfied myself by reading the transcript of his speech. I almost teared up from just reading it. If you'd like to read the whole Inaugural Address, Colleen Lindsay has posted it over at The Swivet.



For a bit of fun, visit Obamicon.Me to turn your own image into a "poster" inspired by the iconic Shepard Fairey print.



I did it with a pic of me (above) and then got kinda hooked:


7 comments:

Jill Wheeler said...

His speech was amazing. Definitely made ME cry. Love the pictures. :)

Lenore said...

Hehehe - love the cats!

Anita said...

Very cool images...will check out site...thanks!

fairyhedgehog said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for the link.

Justus M. Bowman said...

Nice cats. lol

Crimogenic said...

Cool! So there's a name for all overflowing joy. Obamania. :)

Barrie said...

Loved the speech. Love the pictures. :)