Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lack of post

It's been a busy week! I've got several huge stories coming up at work and about a million interviews for them over the next few days. I'm also still laying out the church history book that won't end and neglecting to edit submissions for my sorority's alumnae newsletter.

Strangely, I found time to watch The Bachelor last night. Weird how that window of time just opened up...

I apologize for lack of post yesterday. I've actually got a great new idea for a book (not the country music one) incorporating some of my favorite literary elements: creepy house, Southern setting, dark family secret, brooding love interest, imaginative heroine.

Still checking my e-mail a hundred times a day for query responses. In fact, I'm about to go check it right now. I thought this mania would have abated by now, but apparently not.

In lieu of post, here's an awesome video (ganked from A Cup of Jo) that unravels the mystery of what TV anchors do during commercial breaks. I'm kind of in awe:

3 comments:

Crimogenic said...

We all have busy periods in our lives. Good luck with everything. And congrats on the new book idea :)

Angela said...

Wow--I wonder how long they had to practice that..

Cindy said...

Oh my...there's no way I could remember all of that. It was sort of mesmerizing in a really odd way. I just couldn't stop watching!