Friday, October 30, 2009

Mugs + theoretical costumes

Mug of the Day:

(I know I said I'd stop taking blurry photos with the blackberry but my real camera died.)

Anyway, Mug of the Day is, appropriately, my NaNoWriMo mug (plus an apple). My favorite part of this mug is on the back:



I'm also happy because, according to today's official NaNoWriMo e-mail, the 2009 "winner" t-shirts will feature A SQUIRREL. And you know how I feel about squirrels.

Speaking of squirrels, JB called me into the living room yesterday because a character on one of the TV shows he's watching was dressed as a squirrel for Halloween. Very awesome.

As far as I know, we're not going anywhere for Halloween this year so I'm not dressing up. If I were, I think I'd follow up last year's theme of dressing like a TV character and go as Joan Holloway from Mad Men. I have the perfect dress for it, and even have a pen necklace.

What are you going to be this year? Or what would you be if you (like us) weren't chillin' at home and handing out candy to the neighborhood munchkins?

P.S. If you'd like to be NaNo buddies, that would be lovely! I'm SpyGirl116.

2 comments:

jmberrygirl said...

Gonna try and ad you to my buddy list. I'm Jmberrygirl. I'm dressing as a kitty cat in a jog suit with ears and a tail! We've got a costume party tonight. A friend of mine has hosted this party since before time. (I'm serious. She had spend-the-night b-day parties as far back as kindergarten and still invites her favorites from those days!) So my hubs and I drive 2 hours to get laughed at and eat good food.

Lenore said...

I still have to think of something. I usually go as a goth/zombie type thing. The make-up is fun!