Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We have a winner!

Per our contest, I did the drawing this morning for a copy of The Widow's Season the old fashioned way: names in a hat. Or in this case, a mug:




It's one of my newest mugs (I have a tiny obsession with coffee mugs) and comes from The Donut Hole, my favorite breakfast place in the Destin, Fla., area. JB and I ate there on the last morning of our recent beach trip and now the mug makes me think of the beach. And donuts. Mmmm.

Anyway, you probably want the winner, right? I wrote all the entrants on slips of paper, put them in the mug...



Mixed 'em up and drew out...


Style and Inspiration! (I was too lazy to write out the whole name on the slip of paper.) She's a freelance magazine writer (yay freelancers) and I adore the gorgeous pics she posts - her aesthetic eye is amazing!

Congrats, S&I, and thank you everyone who entered!

1 comment:

Style and Inspiration said...

Yay! Thank you for the book and for your nice words about my blog! I look forward to recieving and reading the book! Thanks again. xo