Friday, January 22, 2010

A note to nasty spammers...

GET OFF MY BLOG. If you leave a comment directing readers to any kind of commercial site, or to your scammy personal blog, or if you leave some kind of indecipherable comment that looks sketchy to me, I WILL DELETE IT.

I do not want your investment opportunities or homework help or "anti-virus software." And neither does anyone else who comes here.

I'm not sure how my little blog got on your skeezy radar, but take it off. You're wasting your time. GO AWAY.

P.S. You suck.

5 comments:

lotusgirl said...

Hear! Hear! Those guys are so deleted chez moi, too. I ended up have to eliminate anonymous comments because of them.

N. God Savage said...

I couldn't agree more. These people suck so much, and should really set about getting themselves a life.

Jen said...

Well said!!!!

Dominique said...

Why is everyone getting spammed lately? This is about the third blog this week to have this problem.

VE said...

Damn...and I was just going to sell you some Amway...

I get hit with several spams a day on my blog now. I refuse to put up password verification though because I encourage my readers to comment and it's just one more hassle. It's like that shoe bomber at the airport. One little shoe bomb and now EVERYBODY has to take off their damn shoes...