Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free and lovely art

I work in a Cubicle City, and it's hard to find ways to brighten up the institutional teal walls surrounding my desk.

Which is why it's so much fun to play with my work computer's desktop wallpaper. I found some way cool (and offbeat) designs at Totally Severe. Sarah, the designer, has also created iPhone wallpapers, Twitter backgrounds and other cool stuff. Did I mention they're all free?


Now if I could only get someone to let me remove the large "inspirational" framed poster hanging above my desk that has A MISPLACED COMMA on it. If you think that has driven me nuts every day of the 2 1/2 years I've worked here, you would be correct.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh those are so fun!!! I love the one with the two feet sticking up!!! In Cubicle City almost anything of the outside world helps!

lotusgirl said...

Can't things we're forced to look at be right? I mean come on!

Lisa Marie Miles said...

Thanks for sharing these! I love searching out iPhone backgrounds.