Monday, November 01, 2010

Two of my favorite things...

...England and libraries:


Also, did you have a fun Halloween? Mr. W. cried or slept the entire time and we didn't get many good pics, but I'm learning motherhood means adjusting your expectations of any special event. We had fun, anyway.

Also, has anyone started a NaNo novel yet? Today is The Day. For this year's NaNoWriMo, I'm going to try to write the other half of the novel I started during last year's event, a 1930s caper that is both ridiculous and fun.

4 comments:

Colene Murphy said...

That's a real thing!? So cute!!
Glad you had a good Halloween and good luck on your project

Abby Minard said...

Good luck with NaNo! In London, a lot of those phone booths are filled with *ahem* advertisements..for, erm...a certain type of lady. Like, all over- covering every inch. Graphic pictures. I had no idea- it scarred my little high-school mind.

lotusgirl said...

That's my kind of red phone booth. Good luck with your writing. I'm cleaning this year for NaNo and writing on the side. I have 2700 minutes assigned. *crosses fingers and hopes that she can win NaNoCleMo*

Donea Lee said...

Hi Anna - I'm new to your blog and just love that pic. I was in London for the first time last year and I LOVED it! Also - trying out the Nano thing...although I really need to get that word count up.... good luck with your Nano project! :)