Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The Great Book Exchange

I just had to share the logo for our March of Dimes fundraiser:



My amazing artist sister Kate created the basic concept and drew the adorable artwork. My friend Shannon -- a graphic designer extraordinaire, mom-to-be and the owner of this awesome etsy shop -- turned the concept into a fully-realized logo.

I knew we needed a branding logo, and I'm thrilled with this one. I especially love that there are two babies, like Will and Graham.

Ok. We've got a logo. Now the hard work begins to make this thing happen (eep).

P.S. If you'd like to join our team, click here. You can also like us on Facebook.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE it! This fellow graphic designer approves! It's adorable!

J said...

I love, love, love it!! Talked to Kate about it last night, so I'm glad I got to see it for myself. Looks so great!