Wednesday, March 23, 2011

gratuitous cute baby pic


I have to do this every now and then. It's like a compulsion! Here's Will, age 10 months. He has two teeth, a curl on top of his head, and clocks in at a whopping 17 pounds.

We're in high gear around here, getting ready for our big March of Dimes fundraiser, The Great Book Exchange. Part of me (the frazzled part) thinks I should have started out with something smaller; part of me (the excited part) is just praying this thing goes off next weekend without a hitch. Fingers and toes are crossed.

As always, you can learn more about why the March of Dimes is a cause close to my heart by reading this post.

7 comments:

J said...

How I LOVE gratuitous baby pics :) Mr. W is such a handsome little man and it makes my heart happy to see him doing so well!

*Julie

Aisha said...

So cute! Our kiddos are the same age! March of Dimes is near and dear to my heart too- kudos to you for your work with them.

Angela Ackerman said...

Oh my goodness! Cuteness!!!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Sarah Allen said...

Ah, so adorable :) Thanks for sharing. All the best with the March of Dimes.

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Amanda said...

This really is gratuitously cute! Glad you all are okay after Wednesday.

Amanda said...

This really is gratuitously cute! Glad you all are okay after Wednesday

Amanda said...

This really is gratuitously cute! Glad you all are okay after Wednesday