Thursday, May 19, 2011

alllll the single ladies

Ok, all my single lady friends. You need to know what you've been missing by not dating online.

Messages from Match chronicles actual messages people post on match.com. And it is hilarious.

You might meet "an Asset Manager for the wealthiest clients on the planet." Or a guy who "wanted to let you know that I have decided to marry and divorce you inside my mind."
This one is my sister's favorite:
Im a lawyer. Go and tell someone that a POWERFUL and well to do lawyer has contacted you. I will wait…Ok, you are now back I assume. Anyways, as I mentioned I am amazing at the LAW. I also do not put up with ANY woman’s crap, so check that at the door, babe. I am available Wednesday and we ARE gonna go to my place so be sure to bring a change of clothes.
Why are you still here? Go, my friends. Go and meet the man of your dreams.

1 comment:

J said...

Holy moly, why am I still single??? With these Prince Charmings out there just waiting for me, I should be married by Christmas! Thanks for sharing this...I'm off to waste the next few hours of my life scrolling around :)

*Julie