Wednesday, May 04, 2011

notebook love

If you are a writer (and even if you're not) you may be addicted to notebooks. I am. I have a zillion journals and notebooks dating to around second grade. They're lovingly (and oddly?) stored in an old hatbox.

A brand new notebook is pure happiness.

Now I have a new love and it is my red Write-Now notebook from Poppin, a new brand of office-supply products. I received the notebook for free, thanks to an awesome offer via a review on Notebook Loves Pen.

I'm using it as my commonplace book, with notes and lists and recipes and quotes and story ideas and everything in between. The cover is leather-ish, bendably soft, with an elastic band to keep it closed and a pocket in back for holding my important stuff.

Right now it's got, among other things, a recipe for baby-friendly frosting (for Mr. W's upcoming birthday), a pack list for my trip to London, author quotes, a description of a bad dream I had, contact info for a recommended Indian restaurant and a mile-long to-do list.

These notebooks are awesome. Nobody asked me to review them, but I highly recommend them if you're in the market for a new notebook. And really, who isn't?

2 comments:

Tessa Emily Hall ~ Christ is Write said...

That's awesome! I would love to receive a free notebook, but I think it's too late =(

Karen @ Scobberlotch said...

Oh, you are a member of the tribe of many notebooks? I am, too! Actually, I am rather geeky about school supplies of all kinds.