Wednesday, May 18, 2011

a quick birthday post

Mr. We're back from our trip to the UK and I'll post on it soon (hiking the moors in Yorkshire was awesome!), but I just wanted to type a quick post saying Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy, turning a whole year old today!



I'm remembering his brother Graham, too. We'll take flowers to his grave later today. This has been a challenging year, but one full of so many blessings.

Will's party is this Saturday, a backyard cookout full of friends and family, people who love him. A happy, healthy little boy is a big reason to celebrate!

2 comments:

J said...

I just LOVE that picture! What a handsome, happy little fella :)

I can't believe he's been here a whole year and what a year it's been. I'm so proud of you, Jeff, and all the fam. You made it!

Can't wait to see what God has in store for year 2 of Mr. W's life!

*Julie

Pam Torres said...

What an adorable little man. Enjoy they are grown before you know it. I wish I could bottle that pure joy and sell it, I'd be rich I'm sure of it!